If you are a Xero user, then these notes apply to you.
The current OAuth1.0 Xero API connection is being deprecated by Xero shortly. The new OAuth2.0 Xero API authentication is now up and running in FireMate and you can switch over when the time is convenient for you and your business, however, this must be done before the 1st of March 2021.
This process can only be performed once and is irreversible, so if you do not have Xero Administration privileges or authorisation to do this, please contact the appropriate person in your business to action accordingly.
To transition please follow the instructions below.
- Go to Admin//System Configuration//FireMate API’s Tab.
- Select the button that says “Switch to Xero OAuth2.0”.
- Select ‘YES’ on the Pop Up if you wish to proceed.
- Select the ‘Connect to Xero’ button.
- Enter your Xero login details and select your database and allow access.
- Your Xero is now connected. To ensure this, please select the Customer button and ensure your Customers are matched to your Xero.
If you require assistance, please don’t hesitate to drop us an email email@example.com.