In order for your Customer to log into the Customer Portal, they need to be given access to their Customer and some login credentials.
How to set up a Portal User
1. Head to [Settings], [User], [Portal Users]
2. Select [Create New Portal User]
3. Fill in the details in the [Details] tab as required and select [Save Portal User Details]
4. Select the [Customers] tab and give the user access to their Customer. Please note that this will give the user access to all Properties within that Customer
5. Select the [Log In] tab and [Allow Login]. The username will be the email address select [Save]
6. Select [Reset Password] and select the invite option and select [Reset]. The user will be sent an email to set their password and then they will be directed to the Portal to log in.
7. Select the [Roles] tab and select [Portal User - Full Access]
Please sign in to leave a comment.