A Contact represents the people you are servicing from a Customer, Contract or Property level. Once a Contact is set up, they can be used for emails, reports, invoices, and quotes.
A Contact is also visible to Field Staff Member's ensuring they have the most up-to-date information.
How to create a Contact for your Customer?
- To create a new Contact from the Customer, select [Details] the [Contacts] from the left menu options.
- Select [Add Contact]
- Please select the type of Contact such as Primary, Accounts, Tenant, etc.
- Their position such as Director, Account Manager, etc.
- You can then complete their name, phone number, and email address.
It is important to include the Company name as we can search this Contact and add it to any other Customer, Contract, or Property.
- Please tick if you would like this Contact to appear in the email address when sending quotes and invoices.
- Select [Save] to finish creating your new Contact
Add an existing Contact to a Customer, Contract or Property?
- To add an existing Contact to the Customer, select [Details] the [Contacts] from the left menu options.
- Select [+Add Contact]
- A pop-up will appear, type in the name of the Contacts name.
- Select the contact you wish to add, this will provide a preview of the details to ensure you have to correct Contact.
- Please tick if you would like this contact to receive automated invoiced or quotations.
- Select [Save] to finish creating your assigning your Contact
Would you like to schedule a weekly or monthly report for your Contact?
- From your Contact's details, please select [Configure]
- Once opened it will show all currently scheduled reports set up. To create new, please select [Schedule New Report]
- A pop-up will appear, please select what type of report you would like to send.
- Please select [Create], this will open a new tab for you to enter details.
- Please type the description of the report, i.e. Bob's Fish and Chip Shop - RA Summary.
- To issue monthly or on set month, tick [Monthly], then select the months you wish to issue. i.e. January, April, July, and October.
- To issue weekly, tick [Weekly] then select the day i.e. every Monday or every Friday.
- Additional details can be added such as Subtitle, and Date Range for a specific contract or property.
- You can then select which version you wish to issue and whether you wish to include photos.
- Select [Save] to finish creating your new schedule report.